ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   C4 ZR-1 General Postings (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Her ZR-1 (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23979)

JimZRyd 10-08-2014 05:24 PM

Re: Her ZR-1

Welcome to the club! David has told me all about you and Ed! Can't wait to meet you guys next year, and add another AB to the scene!

Blue Flame Restorations 10-08-2014 07:22 PM

That's what this is all about. Nice Corvettes and nice people.

efnfast 10-08-2014 07:25 PM

Welcome aboard. It was nice to meet you in BG. Always nice to see a woman in the club.

PhillipsLT5 10-08-2014 07:42 PM

Welcome, as he said, drive it hard, looks like you were in some GREAT company

diamond zr1 10-08-2014 10:01 PM

Great meeting you at Carlisle/and what a great pair of cars both of you now have/Thanks for all the help cooking those great burgers,in the parking lot/Hope we can do it again in 2015/

BevZR-1 10-08-2014 10:29 PM

Paul, thank you being my first official welcome!
Steve (We Gone), I remember meeting you at the gathering. Yes, the burgers were good!
Chris (Killshots), I’m so glad you didn’t buy my car!!
Robert (cvette98pacecar), thank you. I enjoyed working at the Registry tent with you and Amy, despite the rain and wet feet!
Clint and Sherry, looking forward to next year at Bowling Green. I hope it will be a little warmer.
Schrade, I'm glad to be one of the Beast.
Goldcylon, thanks for the welcome.
Yun (Secondchance), I remember meeting this year at Carlisle and I think 94’s are the best year!
Tom & Alexis, it was fun to get to know you both at the Corvettes for Chip event. Three AB ZR-1’s do make a nice statement when parked side by side. I’ll look for those pics @ Simply Corvettes.
Jim (JimZRyd), looking forward to meeting you next year as a member of the AB gang.
Blue Flame, I have met nothing but nice people in the Corvette world and it’s always fun!
Steve (efnfast), it was nice to meet you as well. I have two sisters who have also just joined the group!
PhillipsLT5, I will rise to his challenge. The only speeding ticket I have gotten so far was in a Corvette. The cop said, “Honey, I heard you coming before I saw you!”
Diamond zr1, besides getting to know everyone quickly, one burger at a time, it was the best way to stay warm! See you in 2015.

edram454 10-08-2014 10:35 PM

Nice to see a husband and wife team so involved in the Corvette hobby together. You both have the zeal for the Corvette and that must be just heavenly. You have very nice ZR-1's and I hope you enjoy being members of this club. I live in 30 miles south of Miami so finding people that know about our ZR-1's is nearly impossible. This club will give you a wealth of information and will support and help you if you are having a bad time with your car.

Congratulations to both of you.

ed ramos #3028

Fully Vetted 10-08-2014 11:20 PM

And of course, we all know, AB's are the fastest!

ZZZZZR1 10-09-2014 08:17 AM

Bev

Beautiful car, fantastic club and even better owners/friends!!!! This is what it's all about!!!

Thanks for posting up great pictures!! Can't wait for the next event.

:cheers:

David

Mystic ZR-1 10-09-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fully Vetted (Post 213762)
And of course, we all know, AB's are the fastest!

I thought we all agreed and that it was common
knowledge that RED ones are the fastest? :dancing