ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   Mid-Atlantic Region (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   WAZOO Maintenance Day (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35238)

QB93Z 04-07-2024 10:35 AM

WAZOO Maintenance Day

Every one is invited to a ZR-1 Westminster Maintenance Day on Saturday, April 20, 2024.

We will meet at the garage on the alley behind my house at:

195 W Main St
Westminster MD 21157

My Cell number is: 443-244-1347, call me if you need directions or have any questions.

We will start at 8:00 AM. Come when you can, leave when you want.

We will be replacing the rear wheel bearings on Miko's ZR-1 and a few other maintenance items.

If anyone else has a project for their ZR-1 let me know.

Jim Voter

Intruder 04-10-2024 07:38 PM

Re: WAZOO Maintenance Day

So my father in law owned this account but passed unexpectedly in January. I would hold onto this car, but we have 3 other vettes in the family and it just won't be enjoyed like it should be. Wondering if I should drive it to the meet, and any advice about selling?

QB93Z 04-10-2024 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intruder (Post 342624)
So my father in law owned this account but passed unexpectedly in January. I would hold onto this car, but we have 3 other vettes in the family and it just won't be enjoyed like it should be. Wondering if I should drive it to the meet, and any advice about selling?

Yes, you are welcome to join us.

dredgeguy 04-11-2024 05:06 PM

Thanks Jim, see you on the 20th!

tiegsd 04-13-2024 03:01 PM

Wouldn't mind seeing a wheel bearung replacement. On the caledar.

Intruder 04-22-2024 02:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well we tried to make it. I don't know who owns this car but we were behind you for a minute until oil pressure started fluctuating, so I pulled over right away. Looks like we have a gnarly leak, flatbedded as soon as I noticed. Anyway- we tried. Any suggestions for nearby shops to fix would be appreciated.

dredgeguy 04-22-2024 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intruder (Post 342784)
Well we tried to make it. I don't know who owns this car but we were behind you for a minute until oil pressure started fluctuating, so I pulled over right away. Looks like we have a gnarly leak, flatbedded as soon as I noticed. Anyway- we tried. Any suggestions for nearby shops to fix would be appreciated.

Oh no!, you were right behind Zach from VA. Wish you had called one of us. If you want a shop, the best and closest is Sean Lewis, Corvette Master at Heritage Chevrolet 11234 Reisterstown Road, Owings Mills, MD. Stephanie Spindler is the Corvette Service Consultant 410-654-7841. Tell her you are with the ZR-1 Registry group, they have worked on mine, Jim's and Dan's ZR-1. Sean was ZR-1 Certified back in the day. Keep us posted.

ZR-1Mikko 04-28-2024 02:52 PM

Big thank you to Jim and the WAZOO group for helping to get my wheel bearings replaced. I really appreciate everyone's help. These are the things that makes our ZR1 community special.
I look forward to be back on the road and see some of you again at the Mountain Run and Gathering.