ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   Northwest Region (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Portland Vancouver area Roll Call (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25332)

IMZZ 07-07-2015 06:41 PM

Portland Vancouver area Roll Call

I was just wondering who might be in the Portland/Vancouver area from here. I just got my 1991 ZR1 and would like to have a get together before the end of the summer.

Has anyone been to the "Cars and Coffee" that meets every Saturday at the World of Speed in Wilsonville?

XfireZ51 07-07-2015 07:47 PM

Re: Portland Vancouver area Roll Call

I'd love to know. My wife and I are considering coming back to Portland area. Loved it there when we lived in West Linn.

tomcat 07-08-2015 12:33 PM

Hello, There are 15"+ ZR1's in Oregon some are know all about their rides'. I stay in Vancouver, Wa. I haven't been active due to stroke will recover by the end of the summer. I have been to Cars & Coffee @Cascade Station with my BMW it was nice.

Manfred E......:saluting:
91 #906

XfireZ51 07-08-2015 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomcat (Post 228862)
Hello, There are 15"+ ZR1's in Oregon some are know all about their rides'. I stay in Vancouver, Wa. I haven't been active due to stroke will recover by the end of the summer. I have been to Cars & Coffee @Cascade Station with my BMW it was nice.

Manfred E......:saluting:
91 #906

Thanks TC. Actually Vancouver is one area I've been thinking about to take advantage of the Washington Income Tax, yet be able to shop in Portland. Plus be close to PDX.

IMZZ 07-08-2015 10:35 PM

Good to know there are more out there in this area. I have the plenum torn apart in mine right now and will have to finish it after come back from vacation. I am hoping to finish everything by the end of the month and plan a get together or meet at the cars and coffee and park together.

Locobob 07-14-2015 04:51 PM

I've done the West Portland cars and coffee at the old location in Tigard but haven't been to the new location as of yet, I'd be down for going sometime soon.

IMZZ 07-17-2015 12:54 PM

I should finish my plenum work this next week. Maybe August 1st will work.

IMZZ 08-03-2015 01:47 PM

I got the plenum work finished and decided to tryout the cars and coffee in Wilsonville. The turnout was a little low. There were still plenty of great cars to see. The people who show up love cars. It seems to be a well organized event and I will go again.

tf95ZR1 09-17-2015 12:30 AM

Wow, TC, I just read this thread. I had no idea.
Hope you are OK.
(We met years ago at the well attended PNW ZR-1 Gatherings).
Ted

PS: Any of y'all want to come to Las Vegas next month?
A few of you have attended in the past. It's a BLAST!

Locobob 09-18-2015 02:55 PM

Looking like I'll be at Portland Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning, just putting it out there in case anyone else wants to join in.