ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   C4 ZR-1 General Postings (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I'm Still Alive....😳 (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32304)

Racinfan83 10-10-2020 04:34 PM

I'm Still Alive....😳

Haven't been on site hardly at all in a couple years. It's been crazy. Million things going on with no sign of slowing down....
I probably haven't put 500 miles on the car in 3 or 4 years. Too much other stuff going on. In 2017 I was diagnosed with a couple medical issues which haven't helped. Since 2017 both parents have passed, (they lived 4 hrs away so lots of trips back and forth), still trying to sell their house. We also flipped a house ourselves 2017-2018. Lots of our own home projects, tore down and rebuilt a 12x18 deck, renovating kitchen, 2 baths, flooring, laundry room, stair rails, etc etc. We spent 2019 trying to get Mom's house ready to sell, and 2020 we've worked thru the whole Covid deal. Our son lives in Phoenix, he bought a house, and got married on July 4th on Mogollon Rim. So I drove my truck & trailer out there with his Jeep and a couple tons of his stuff..LOL. Wish I could slow down....😳 Hope to hang out a bit more on here..👍

GOLDCYLON 10-10-2020 05:02 PM

Re: I'm Still Alive....😳

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racinfan83 (Post 315126)
Haven't been on site hardly at all in a couple years. It's been crazy. Million things going on with no sign of slowing down....
I probably haven't put 500 miles on the car in 3 or 4 years. Too much other stuff going on. In 2017 I was diagnosed with a couple medical issues which haven't helped. Since 2017 both parents have passed, (they lived 4 hrs away so lots of trips back and forth), still trying to sell their house. We also flipped a house ourselves 2017-2018. Lots of our own home projects, tore down and rebuilt a 12x18 deck, renovating kitchen, 2 baths, flooring, laundry room, stair rails, etc etc. We spent 2019 trying to get Mom's house ready to sell, and 2020 we've worked thru the whole Covid deal. Our son lives in Phoenix, he bought a house, and got married on July 4th on Mogollon Rim. So I drove my truck & trailer out there with his Jeep and a couple tons of his stuff..LOL. Wish I could slow down....😳 Hope to hang out a bit more on here..👍

And we are happy for it sometimes life takes a vote :cheers:

Ccmano 10-10-2020 05:52 PM

Welcome back! Good to see your still a member of the Registry. Life sometimes takes us for quite a ride. I find it's nice to have a diversion like this that can take your mind to another place, at least for a short time.
H
:cheers:

Paul Workman 10-11-2020 06:15 AM

Welcome back!=D> No apologies needed - "LIFE HAPPENS"!

:cheers:
Paul.

ZR1 Crazy Guy 10-12-2020 11:09 PM

If you?d like, I can help put some miles on your ZR1 to help keep it limber. It would be my pleasure to help you out!

Racinfan83 10-14-2020 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZR1 Crazy Guy (Post 315228)
If you?d like, I can help put some miles on your ZR1 to help keep it limber. It would be my pleasure to help you out!

Have to dig it out of the garage first - that part you might not like...😁
Thanks all! I renewed my membership the other day - been keeping that up as we need the info/members here to keep em running! 👍👍

Paul Workman 10-15-2020 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racinfan83 (Post 315271)

*Thanks all! I renewed my membership the other day - been keeping that up as we need the info/members here to keep em running! 👍👍

:thumbsup: