ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   C4 ZR-1 General Postings (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Crossed Flags Performance, LLC (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29503)

jss06c6 08-05-2018 02:25 PM

Crossed Flags Performance, LLC

4 Attachment(s)
Crossed Flags Performance, LLC is within 6-8 weeks of opening our doors! Our market is exclusively powertrain and suspension performance upgrades for GM vehicles, all generations, including our beloved C4 ZR-1. Sitting on 2 acres, the new 5,000 sqft of custom designed facility, including a dedicated fabrication/porting shop as well as an engine building "clean room" is nearing completion. We will have three dedicated work cells, each with a Bendpak 10AS_LP lift and adjacent work area to allow separation of the body from the chassis.

We take delivery of a Dynocom 15000 2WD Dyno next week. This system contains a Frenelsa Eddy Brake capable of handling up to 3,500 hp and has expansion capacity to add another Frenelsa EB, bringing us to safe handling of 4,500 hp.

We have one of the top tuners as well as designer/fabricators in the industry on staff and are currently seeking and interviewing high quality technicians for a mid-september start-up.

We are located in Magnolia, TX, just north of Houston. I'm reaching out to my fellow LT-5 owners to let you know we have openings for technicians with a passion for high quality performance automotive work, that will gain not only superior technical skills, but will also learn to understand, that while what we do is important, it's not nearly as important as Why we do it.

If any of my ZR-1 brothers and sisters know of quality technician candidates that would like an opportunity in a great shop, please have them get in touch with me...

sschroder@crossedflagsllc.com
832-748-1286 cell[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]

Sent from my XT1585 using ZR-1 Net Registry mobile app

Ccmano 08-05-2018 03:33 PM

Re: Crossed Flags Performance, LLC

Wishing you all the best my friend. With any luck I may be able to take a run down there next spring to check it out.
H
:cheers:

GOLDCYLON 08-05-2018 03:39 PM

Wishing you good luck and fortune as well =D>

Corvettes White 08-05-2018 04:03 PM

Good luck with the venture. It sounds like you have a substantial investment in both time and money. George.

1LEZ 08-05-2018 08:24 PM

Awesome! Did I meet you at the Woodlands C&C with Mike? You and your son are doing this together? Keep us posted!

jss06c6 08-05-2018 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1LEZ (Post 282237)
Awesome! Did I meet you at the Woodlands C&C with Mike? You and your son are doing this together? Keep us posted!

Yep, Mike and I have been to numerous shows together. We did meet at The Woodlands and at the show off of Spring Cypress early this year.

My son is on staff, but my partner is a close friend and enthusiast here in High Meadow Ranch..

Sent from my QTAIR7 using ZR-1 Net Registry mobile app

jss06c6 08-05-2018 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ccmano (Post 282215)
Wishing you all the best my friend. With any luck I may be able to take a run down there next spring to check it out.
H
:cheers:

Thanks very much Hans! You are always welcome at my home or at the shop...

Steve

Sent from my QTAIR7 using ZR-1 Net Registry mobile app

jss06c6 08-28-2018 08:34 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Dyno is in! 250 mph, 3,350 whp. Frenelsa 750 Eddy Brake, with provision to add second Frenelsa 750.

Working hard to open next month. HVAC almost finished. Paint, trim and flooring over the next 7 days. Epoxy shop floor and lifts going in second week in September. 9,760 sqft of parking/driveway in next week. Can't wait to see the shop "in action"![ATTACH][ATTACH]

A26B 08-28-2018 08:58 AM

Best wishes to you Steve for a prosperous & enjoyable venture.

jss06c6 08-28-2018 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A26B (Post 283264)
Best wishes to you Steve for a prosperous & enjoyable venture.

Thanks very much Jerry!