ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   C4 ZR-1 Technical Postings (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Important news on LT5 fuel injectors (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24009)

jon@fic 10-14-2014 11:36 AM

Important news on LT5 fuel injectors

Many of you are aware that the OEM injectors in the LT5 are susceptible to failure due to the "wet" coil design. They are incompatible with todays fuel.

Our stainless steel drop ins have proved to be a great replacement for the stock injector.

We have been a big supporter to the ZR1 community for the past 10 years and would like to thank the 1567 customers that have bought these sets so far! We appreciate you very much!! In return, we are offering our new sets with a LIFETIME warranty. (as long as you own the car)

Furthermore, we would like to offer these sets (both primary and secondary) to members of the registry at a new price of $649.00 Shipped. (US customers only)

We would also like to advise you that we have discontinued our rebuilt line of the Bosch yellow top sets as we have determined that these also are susceptible to failure. We will still warranty those sets. Be aware that other dealers are selling these Bosch injectors without the history or knowledge of the early ZR1 that we have.

Our new sets are made in the USA not China like most others for sale today. When shopping please take the time to ask where they are made.

We also offer Jerry's gasket at Jerry's price as a convenience, Jerry's gaskets are made out of the highest quality materials and his o rings exceed OEM specs.

to order please call 770 888 1662 or e mail us at orders@fuelinjectorconnection.com
Ask for either Jon or Cole Banner

Kevin 10-14-2014 11:44 AM

Re: Important news on LT5 fuel injectors

Put a set of your new SS ones in a few years ago and love them. Shipping was fast and the product is great.

Do old orders qualify for the warranty or no?

LGAFF 10-14-2014 12:12 PM

Are the Bosch yellow tops and Ford Motorsports inj one in the same?

jon@fic 10-14-2014 12:52 PM

both the bosch and the ford are the same. FYI they are a hit and miss on how long they will last.. but, we sold so many and the amount of comebacks were not to my satisfaction.. The new stainless seem to be indestructible. However they can get clogged like any injector. our new lifetime warranty will cover cleaning and reconditioning of the set if they do become clogged.

Paul Workman 10-14-2014 02:13 PM

Sorta "OT", but if I may ask, what is your experience with cars that have the stock secondary configuration vs. those with the secondaries activated full time? Just curious...

ZZZZZR1 10-14-2014 02:19 PM

Jon

Thank you for all you do for the ZR-1 Net Registry. FIC donates injectors every year at Carlisle and offers great customer service to our members

Offering a lifetime guarantee and made in America?

:proud:

David

Schrade 10-14-2014 02:49 PM

What's up Jon!

Glad to see you aboard here..................

(I suggested INJ vids in 07 on CF)

jon@fic 10-14-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Workman (Post 214037)
Sorta "OT", but if I may ask, what is your experience with cars that have the stock secondary configuration vs. those with the secondaries activated full time? Just curious...

think as it this way. they always have fuel in them. by having them off most of the time is the same as having a car sit. i think using them would be better. IMO

5ABI VT 10-14-2014 07:58 PM

ANy info or links on the injectors? Just curious to check them out :) Definitely interested in a full set for my 94 although the car does run very well. I can always sell mine I guess I just ordered all new o rings etc for them too.

what o rings do your injectors come with ?

Billy Mild 10-14-2014 09:28 PM

That is a great deal.