ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   Northeast Region (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Vettes in the village (Mystic CT) (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12695)

FU 08-31-2010 05:21 PM

Vettes in the village (Mystic CT)

For Corvettes only in beautyful Olde Mystic CT Sunday October 3 11am-4pm.

Partial proceeds to benefit local and national charities. Entrance fee 10.00 ! Some one at Carlyle gave the flyer to the wifee and we are going.

This is for charity guy's , Who's in ?

XfireZ51 08-31-2010 07:21 PM

Re: Vettes in the village (Mystic CT)

Frank,

If I was back on the East coast I'd be up there. Mystic is a great place and a nice ride. Take the Merritt Pkwy and then to the coast. :dancing

RICKYRJ1 09-02-2010 02:40 AM

I will check the calender and meet you up there. Maybe we can get some more of the local Z brothers to join us :thumbsup:

ZZZZZR1 09-02-2010 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RICKYRJ1 (Post 96301)
I will check the calender and meet you up there. Maybe we can get some more of the local Z brothers to join us :thumbsup:

I will do the same! :cheers:

94Admiral 09-02-2010 03:51 PM

Would love to meet up with the WAZOO Crew on the way up! We have room for folks who might want to crash for the night after the show on the way home. Location is just about 90 miles south of Mystic in CT near the NY border. Dave, Ricky, Phil, and Jim should know the way...

Mystic ZR-1 09-13-2010 02:19 PM

Guys, look me up when you when you get to Mystic. My club "For Covettes Only" puts on the event. Email me if you need any info on hotels/restaurants/local attractions etc or which slot machines are hot @ Foxwood (5 miles away...), dmarshall2003@comcast.net. We historically get over 250 Vettes! It's a glorified Vette cruise-in not a judged show, you don't even have to wipe off the bugs that got splattered on your windshield @ 180mph if you don't want to! Big John will be there with his '95 Callaway LM ZR-1, this car was on display @ the NCM last year, he drives it regularly!
Doug
Mystic ZR-1

94Admiral 09-13-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic ZR-1 (Post 97225)
Guys, look me up when you when you get to Mystic. My club "For Covettes Only" puts on the event. Email me if you need any info on hotels/restaurants/local attractions etc or which slot machines are hot @ Foxwood (5 miles away...), dmarshall2003@comcast.net. We historically get over 250 Vettes! It's a glorified Vette cruise-in not a judged show, you don't even have to wipe off the bugs that got splattered on your windshield @ 180mph if you don't want to! Big John will be there with his '95 Callaway LM ZR-1, this car was on display @ the NCM last year, he drives it regularly!
Doug
Mystic ZR-1

That's my kind of show! Looking forward to it - I think the WAZOO guys are planning to attend, so we should have a nice ZR1 showing.

tomtom72 09-14-2010 08:11 AM

May I join the caravan? I'll see if I can convince Lou ( louispf ) from Norwalk to join in the fun also.

This should be a great time! :dancing

:cheers:
Tom

94Admiral 09-14-2010 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtom72 (Post 97304)
May I join the caravan? I'll see if I can convince Lou ( louispf ) from Norwalk to join in the fun also.

This should be a great time! :dancing

:cheers:
Tom

Absolutely! Will you be coming up the Merritt from Norwalk or trying to take I-95? We can arrange an easy meeting place along the route.

We're thinking about a little BBQ for Z-Brothers post-event. You are most welcome to join if interested.

Scott

FU 09-14-2010 09:05 AM

We should be taking the Orient Point-New London Ferry depending on the schedule.