ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   OFF TOPIC (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Crazy Bruce Jenner (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25214)

C4Ray 06-08-2015 04:54 PM

Crazy Bruce Jenner

He is now a woman....What has become of our society? :rolleyes:

efnfast 06-08-2015 06:35 PM

Re: Crazy Bruce Jenner

This is America, you can have anything you want.

C4Ray 06-08-2015 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efnfast (Post 227214)
This is America, you can have anything you want.

And I feel ashamed to be American. Our culture has declined so much the last 20 years. Values and morals no longer exist. Now it's about how strange and how bizarre one can be. How much attention can one get and how loud can one be. Mentors nor role models to young people no longer exist. I guess Bruce Jenner is the new role model for our young people? Really sad .... :o

XfireZ51 06-09-2015 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4Ray (Post 227216)
And I feel ashamed to be American. Our culture has declined so much the last 20 years. Values and morals no longer exist. Now it's about how strange and how bizarre one can be. How much attention can one get and how loud can one be. Mentors nor role models to young people no longer exist. I guess Bruce Jenner is the new role model for our young people? Really sad .... :o

Oh please. That one person dealing w their true gender orientation is indicative of a total collapse of Western civilization? Don't we have much more important issues to deal with? Move along, these aren't the droids we're looking for.

Blue Flame Restorations 06-09-2015 09:00 AM

I'm pretty conservative. Bruce is free to do whatever he wants. Ok with me. I just don't feel that his issue is newsworthy or deserving of an award.

The narrative of the left is for everything to be normal and accepted as such, which will never be the case, or at least for myself. And if you disagree (even respectfully), you will be attacked and persecuted by a vocal minority.

nelson007 06-09-2015 09:10 AM

I do to, I agree with you 100%. It's not just the Bruce Jenner incident it's all the other crap that's happened in the last 5-10 years. I know were the laughing stock in Germany. As soon as I arrive people ask me if we honor all the people that are on the reality shows that are all over the Americian TV.
Nelson007

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4Ray (Post 227216)

RussMcB 06-09-2015 10:39 AM

Hey, if people didn't watch that crap on TV they wouldn't put it there. The answer is to stop watching, reading, paying for crap and then it won't be produced.

I can't understand why so many people watch all of those stupid shows.

We need to up or game, maybe spend more money on education than unproductive subsidizing, tax breaks for corporations and billionaires, and wars/military..

George Maz 06-09-2015 11:41 AM

In the compartments behind the seats I carry a long blonde wig... So I don't have to pay for drinks, can get out of tickets, have someone else change my flat tire, ...all while I'm chatting on the cell phone with my left turn signal on for the past 3 miles and speeding through a school zone.

More importantly, I can tell you what Kim Kardashian had for breakfast today...who says you can't run the LT5 on just three quarts of oil...LOL!!!...ttyl...😁😨😱

RussMcB 06-09-2015 11:45 AM

Thanks for reminding me...

Let's add "High Quality Driver's Education" to the list of things Americans don't do and should.

Imagine how nice it would be if people actually knew (and followed) the rules of the road.

Mystic ZR-1 06-09-2015 02:46 PM

More importantly, I can tell you what Kim Kardashian had for breakfast today.😨😱[/QUOTE]

Special K?