Thread: ZR1 vs Z06
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2003   #14
Anonymous

a very very touch decision to make indeed...in fact i went through it for two years...not knowing enough about the z06...drive both...try and compare apples to apples if possible...my 90 was run down...slightly modded up....very rough ride...fast though...but had lots of little problems...then drove the new z06 and to me there was no comparison...dont get me wrong...there will always be a place in my heart that loves the zr...but only for sentimental values...the z06 is that great...recently i added a blower to my car...dynoes 443 rwhp,, and 444 rwtq...for me to achieve these numbers with my zr would just cost too much dinero....parts wont be around forever with the zr...plus my z06 drives like a caddy...the drive us just crisp...now try and compare the drive with a 95 zr and that could be a much different matter...you really have to analyze what you are going to do with the car...what helped me justify spending a small fortune on the difference was how long i plan on having the car...and for the coin it cost me...i am gonna have it for a very very long time...both great cars...but after owning my zr for six years..i have owned my z06 for almost a year...and i have not one regret...good luck in your decision....email me if you wish.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote