View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012   #1
Route 66

Default GETTING A CODE 34 LTPWS

Some time back I took my wheels with tires mounted to a tire shop to have new tires installed. They broke one of the sensors on one of the back wheels. I called a chev dealer an had a new one for that wheel delivered. they installed it. I took my wheels home an installed them back on my car. Since then when I drive slow [ under 30 MPH] for about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile a service LTPWS comes up on the readout. then when I get to the highway an raise my speed to somewhere above 30 MPH the LTPWS light will go out like it should an leaves a code 34. I bought this car new an have been driving it the same way since I bought it. This never happened tell I replaced that sensor. So I bought another new sensor an replaced that one, GUESS WHAT doing the same thing. The code im getting is a 34 which is a left rear tire. That is one of my problems the other is I can't get the ECM to clear the 34 falt code. I have tried by removing the battery ground cable and waiting 10 min. that didn't work, I've tried by removing the fuse the repair manul said would clear it an that did not remove the falt.
I can't get the engine secondary to work tell I can clear this falt code. I'm not able to get my 405 hp! Has any one had this problem if so I would greatly appreciate your help with this. Thank You ..E
Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote