Thread: Newsletter Poll
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #29
DDSLT5

Default Re: Newsletter Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottfab View Post
I think we're better off under the current leadership, the newsletter not withstanding. I couldn't agree more with what was stated in another thread.

"As a founding member of this club let me just say that all this childish jib jab is really disheartening. The Registry was started as a knowledge base for a specific car.....our cars. The friends I have made over the last 15 years of ownership of ZR-1's are invaluable to me and all the BS that's been happening of late disgusts me!"

Charlie Arnold
MO State Dir

Scott,

1. If you hope complaining stops, how about you stop the complaining about others' concerns & allow those concerns to be heard & addressed?

2. Why is it ok for you to hijack my thread about the newsletter by trolling in & discussing a topic that Dave K indicated was for the 'members only' section?

I would like to reply to posts made by Dennis & Jim Voter (replies made directly to me, btw - no hijacking here), but the thread is gone, but you've obviously cherry picked your own portion of a thread from that section to post here.

3. Since 'members only' is being dragged over here, shouldn't I be able to reply to Charlie's post?

I won't bother, because I don't wish to stir the pot for no other reason than to create trouble - I would ask you to kindly show the same respect.

Thanks,

Dwight

ZR-1 Net Registry
Editor Emeritus of Heart of the Beast
Founding Member
Founding Board Member