View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013   #3
SteelBlueZR1

Default Re: Register ZR-1 MotorWeek CARnival - 9/28/2013 11am-4pm

I hope my ZR-1 Net Registry brethren are available to register and join me and John Davis for the MPT MotorWeek CARnival on September 28 from 11 to 4 at Lilypons Water Gardens, with 15 trophies and prizes, carnival games and car themed rides, including 8-person HD driving simulators, plus gourmet food trucks, all set at the foot of Sugarloaf Mountain amongst 250 acres of lily and lotus flower ponds, all making for a most excellent day and the ultimate car show.

Plus, you can vote online for your favorite car(s): https://www.motorweekcarnival.com/vote.php

When you vote, you also donate to Maryland Public Television. The car with the most votes and dollars raised, online and at the event, wins the coveted "People's Choice Award" trophy and prizes, including a day with John Davis at MotorWeek.

People’s Choice Award Trophy & Prizes (Most Money Raised for MPT) - Includes A Day at MotorWeek With John Davis: Motor-Head's Dream ~ Spend a Day with MotorWeek's Host ~ John Davis, Test Drive New Vehicles + Lunch AND: Exotic & Muscle Car Red Rock Driving Experience by World Class MotorCars in Las Vegas, NV!
Haibeck chip, slotted rotors, camber brace, C-beam plates, OBX exhaust, Nitto NT555 tires
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by SteelBlueZR1; 09-08-2013 at 05:43 PM.
SteelBlueZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote