View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013   #17
Schrade

Default Re: Throttle hesitation diagnostics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franke View Post
Schrade, there is a note in the FSM about cleaning the TB. Page 6e3-c2-16. Good info to know with the throttle valve, IAC and TPS.
Uh-oh... I pulled the extension off of the TB first.

Didn't NOTICE any problem...

MEK for CLEANING? MEK is hardener for fiberglass resin. TPS wasn't immersed. IAC WAS liberally coated with WD and paint thinner mix (mostly kerosene in WD, and I pull excess off with a Shop-Vac).

Quote:
Originally Posted by XfireZ51 View Post
I noticed in the vid that the TPS% jumps around a bit. By "lope" do you mean a bit of a surge up and down the rpm?
Yep...

and thanks to Darryl for changin' thread name here.
I'm getting my snappics / threads removed blindly as fast as I can, to get in compliance with copyright / license TOS on the boards here (lots of FSM pages and other copyright / license violations on my part; sorry guys). And thanks to all the guys who didn't whine when I posted those FSM copyrighted / licensed stuff in my threads...

( :thumbsup: [b]and to think I complied with a mod's request to delete a pic of him in a Challenge Car in NCM Museum, so he wouldn't get in hot water)[/b]

Thanks to several guys here for sending parts FREE; BearlyFlying, WeGone, Geezer, GoldCylon, and more there, TonyD, mike100, fletchusmc...

1990 #2794; 4L60e Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless, Power Effects 3"

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GHpfzty7DVU/UQn-0Ru2xAI/AAAAAAAAA14/08mz1p4QLD4/s445/Screenshot-5.png[/IMG]

Last edited by Schrade; 10-13-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Schrade is offline   Reply With Quote