View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007   #1
93RubyZ

Default What's the Mileage on your ZR-1(s)?

As part of my research: http://www.zr1netregistry.com/forum/...ead.php?t=3159, I'm looking for reliability data on as many ZR-1's as I can get.

I would like to know the mileage on your ZR-1(s) as well as the year. Please list both pieces of information for each ZR-1 you own. If you prefer not to post here, you can also send it to me via PM. Whatever information I get here will become my data sample size, so the more responses I get the better. I will not associate the data provided to specific cars.

Also, for the reliability aspect, if you have had any major failures of either the LT-5 engine or transmission, I would like to know that as well. By major failure, I mean a failure that has caused either a complete rebuild or replacement. If anyone has had any of these failures, I will probably have more specific questions for them.

I will be asking this question here and at the Net Registry, so for those that post at both places, please only reply at one location so I don't double count. Thanks!
93RubyZ is offline   Reply With Quote