View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014   #7
Fully Vetted

Default Re: Pics - 2014 BG Gathering

The Brotherhood strikes again!

On my way in from Dallas I noticed some quirky goings on that led me to believe I was having some alternator problems. I kept thinking, "If I can only make it to BG I'll be golden!" I'd rather break down there than in my own driveway! (Even the 2 Kentucky State Troopers that pulled me over were sympathetic to my plight!). I mentioned to David Johnson that I thought I was having alternator issues and after finding out that Robert brought an alternator with him and with the help of Mark Horner we formulated a plan to use one of the service bays at NCM to do the swap the next day. Well, meetings and seminars ran long and we ended up running out of time which led to Robert stepping up and doing the work in the hotel parking lot.

Many thanks to all who helped get The Blue Beast back up and searching for traction. From Marc Haibeck offering his diagnostic knowledge, Mark Horner lining out the service bay(even though we ended up not getting to use it) and DJ's gasket set and tools to Paul Workman's tools, Demp's help in trying to get on a belt that was ultimately the wrong size and multiple people holding flashlights and bringing us beer, we finally got her done.

But special thanks to Robert for spending 4 hours of his time to not only do the work but taking the time to show me how to do it.

You all are the greatest. And more importantly...we still got to drink some beer!

1994 AB/Grey #141

430 RWHP/392 RWTQ

FBI Lyposuction / Secondaries relieved of duty / SW Long Tube Headers / Corsa Exhaust / FIC SS Injectors / MSD Coils / Lightweight Pulleys / Corey tuned
B & M Shifter / Aluminum Flywheel / Samco Hoses / Shelby Series One's / C4 No Flex Frame Stiffener

BBC - Bling By Carter:
Custom ZR-1 Center Caps / Custom Plenum Plate / Air Box Knobs / TB Cover / Oil Filter Cover

Last edited by Fully Vetted; 05-19-2014 at 12:45 PM.
Fully Vetted is offline   Reply With Quote