Thread: Fuse Help
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014   #24
MickeyD

Default Re: Fuse Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVZR-1 View Post
Are you still asking the question:

What is I CONV PL and B CONV PL on 1991 Auxiliary Fuse Panel. And what is the Top 10 amp fuse on the 1991 Auxiliary Fuse Panel?

If yes I explained but will again. In '91 there was an accessory harness added to the console of the car for accessories. There are 3 wires B+ (12V), IGN (12V SWITCHED) and a ground. B-CONV PL is the fused B+ lead and the cigar lighter, I CONV PL is the IGN 12V switched lead. PL = PLUG I guess. In the console there will be an ORANGE (blunt cut) B+, a PINK/BLK (blunt cut) IGN switched plus a ground.

The top fuse is the L INST which I explained. In AUX 2 the AMP is above the fuse and it's function is below the fuse. I explained earlier what L INST controls but again it's the lamps in the mentioned switches and panels.

Do you use the accessory (blunt cut) harness (wires) in the console of your '91? Did you know it was even there? I thought I had seen you reference the wires/harness previously. Maybe NOT!
Did not intend to make you mad, but as I had mentioned, I am not a mechanic, it is a 1990, and just thought it might be a fuse. I did not mean to put this thread in GP, so I also put in TP. I made a mistake, sorry! I will certainly tell everyone when it's fixed. I've had my mechanics (cranes not cars) check all fuses. I am taking it somewhere today. Sorry again to have bothered you.
1990 ZR1 Red/Black #2469
1990 ZR1 Black/Black #843
1993 ZR1 Ruby 40th Anniversary #112
MickeyD is offline   Reply With Quote