View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015   #9
WARP TEN

Default Re: WANTED: 1995 ZR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox1 View Post
Thanks Dynomite, an MD sounds like a great idea.

WarpTen, that's a beautiful car & I had considered that combo as well, not at top of my list. I'll think about that, is it a big deal to get past emissions?
Thanks guys
Hi Silverfox1--I fully understand--color choice is a personal preference. Let me know if you change your mind.

As I mentioned, I had not intended to get a green one either, but the condition, availability and price made me go for it. It was a completely stock car, but had there been one available at the time with all the modifications like mine has in a different color I would have bought that one. I think Polo/Beige is a really nice color combo now. The same thing happened when I bought HIL KING in 1994. I was not looking for a Quasar Blue car, but all of the above plus timing conspired for me to get it. Grew to love the color. In my old age I am thinking that almost al the ZR-1 colors are easy to love if everything else fits. On emissions, as We Gone said, his 510 passes. Marc can make almost any Z pass emissions and my car comes with all the takeoff parts like stock manifolds and cats, AIR and EGR stuff, etc.--Bob
2016 Long Beach Red Z06 #10281 "POPS Z"
1995 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN"--Haibeck 350/510 package, 4.10s, Hurst, Stock Exhaust with QTP Cutouts
--Sold but still running strong
1993 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING"
--Sold but still running strong, now with more than 120,000 miles
1967 Marlboro Maroon/Saddle Corvette Coupe 300 hp/4-spd
--Sold a long time ago
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
NCM Lifetime Member
Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
"Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"
WARP TEN is offline   Reply With Quote