View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016   #9
Vette73

Default Re: ZR1 Pricing.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Workman View Post
Of course one NEVER has enough HP, but the "510" package changes completely the driving experience as much as going from a base C4 to the stock ZR-1.

I've hot-rodded the SBCs for longer than some here have been alive. But, I've never experienced a motor that responded so well to simple porting w/ SW headers and cat-back. So, I'll let whomever that takes over my estate worry about resale values. I don't care even a little bit. Two more months and we're back on the road again!
Good point...

My ZR1 and 73 Stingray are not trailer queens to begin with but I try my best to keep them looking as good as they can....

Its true the C4 does not get much respect,even i was not really into them when i started looking for a new ride to go along with my stingray...

I originally was looking for a viper but found the prices a little too high...A well cared for ZR1 I feel is definetly a good bang for the buck....

I also agree with Warp ten--Try finding a car that has already been modded since these cars respond well to modifications..
Vette73 is offline   Reply With Quote