Thread: Change in Plans
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016   #3
edram454

Default Re: Change in Plans

5abi vt you have one of the nicest z's on the forum. It was your recordings that made me go out and get the corsa exhaust. I have no cats and I drive around with my hatch slight propped open to hear all that glory. I paid for the z06 but have not picked it up yet since I will be flat bedding my zr1 to his shop to fix yet again a leak the south georgia failed to fix at the filter assembly, probably a sensor or hose...etc.. minor and then he will market the car and sell it for me. when I get it I will post some pics. I should have it October 22. If you go to hpsalesofflorida.com look at the inventory and you will see the 2003 z06 sold. there are lots of pics. Horsepower sales of Florda in west palm beach. Jeremy sells tons of cars and he is a mod king. You will see the bunch of supercharged 675 horse z's he sells all the time. He buys them, mods them and sells the hell out of them. He only deals in the best. You would like his style. Good luck with your beautiful car.

ed ramos #3028

1990 #3028..siamese ported plen/hous/SGC/fidanza/DRM LTHeaders/DRM roll cage/camber rod/drilled slot rotors hawk track pads/grand sport calipers/full corsa exhaust/Hurst/NO cats/custom SGC chip/cbeamplate/315's on all 4/intake water plugged/smog removed..RC injectors/LED lights..SHOULD NOT HAVE PUT ALL THE MONEY IN IT.. SOLD.
edram454 is offline   Reply With Quote