View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017   #65
edram454

Default Re: Makes no sense to sell...

Buddy do what you like. Resale is going to suck so just make it the way you like it. Life is too short and then we die. Enjoy your ride and forget about it. Some people luck out and for some reason make money on there fun time sports cars. Some dont. I still dont know how somebody can buy a bmw anything. Ugly square slow boxes...over priced...stiff riding...upright uncomfortable turds. There are lots of people who just go with the crowd so its cool to be a yuppie and be a fan of the beemers, the cubbies,, anything that is socially acceptable and is chic for the time. There is nothing more exhilarating than to beat up on a beemer or any german car. Enjoy your car and make it your own. If I felt this strong about my zr1 I would not have sold it. I sold it because of lack of mechanics in my state so I did not want to be retired and dealing with shipping the car all over the place. Good luck with your ride and enjoy it.

edramos

1990 #3028..siamese ported plen/hous/SGC/fidanza/DRM LTHeaders/DRM roll cage/camber rod/drilled slot rotors hawk track pads/grand sport calipers/full corsa exhaust/Hurst/NO cats/custom SGC chip/cbeamplate/315's on all 4/intake water plugged/smog removed..RC injectors/LED lights..SHOULD NOT HAVE PUT ALL THE MONEY IN IT.. SOLD.
edram454 is offline   Reply With Quote