View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017   #54
HAWAIIZR-1

Default Re: TB removal and then some!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster View Post
Craig,

No problem...lol Yes, they do sound tempting....and we just found another place that has the best cheesesteaks to date in our area.

If I could figure out a way to get those cheesesteaks and hoagies out to you and still be fresh, it would be my treat. hmmmm, have to work on that!!!

I know what you mean about breaking the seal, years ago I found and purchased an NOS Q-Jet for a 70 Corvette 454 motor still wrapped up in the original box . And it still is today.....lol

Intended to use on my 74, but ended up getting my original rebuilt, which I will end up using.

I'm glad you used the words "almost as", don't think I could ever match Cliff!!!

I do hope the details and photos help the individuals as mentioned before, to take on a project that maybe they thought was beyond their capabilities.

When all back together, if I end up having the same issue, then I will assume it could be the TB. But until then, and as suggested by other members, that isn't the issue. We shall see....

Anxious to hear your progress when you can troubleshoot your issue. Keep us posted for sure....

Thanks for your thoughts and offer. The closest I have eaten lately is Subway steak and cheese sandwich. Not even close.

I figured that new TB does no good sitting on the shelf and this is my last hurrah with this car as I'll probably get rid of later and move on.

Yes, Cliff is a legend already with all of his posts and thousands of hours into tech threads.

Thanks and I'll keep up the great posts.

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
1995 #228 Black/Black with Dunn Heads
ZR-1 owner since September 2003
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #0074
NCM Lifetime Member #2048

HAWAIIZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote