Thread: Back in Black
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018   #8
HAWAIIZR-1

Default Re: Back in Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Sting View Post
Craig,

Please do post up work and/or mods on your Z when you are able. Or videos of driving on some nice roads over there as well. There is something special about the "fellowship of the Z" that keeps us going with these machines.

I sure appreciate the offer to help make contact with my friend. I do believe we have a current address and I must get off my duff and simply write him (snail mail as we used to do it. )

If you need a chuckle, check out my attempt at a fun driving video. It's the black 4-speed '79... driven by our family dog. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0pJJOk7Uck

All the best in your retirement!

G

I have been looking for a camera and probably will go with GoPro for the adventures. I hear you and understand about the fellowship and brotherhood. Probably the main reason why I still have a ZR-1 and wanted to give up a few times. The folks I have met here and in person at the Gatherings is the reason.

That is so cool that you still have contact with a childhood friend. I hope you and make that meeting. You will surely enjoy Japan.

Thanks for sharing the video. I really enjoyed it and loved Theo!!! What a cool dog. Take care and Aloha! Craig
1995 #228 Black/Black with Dunn Heads
ZR-1 owner since September 2003
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #0074
NCM Lifetime Member #2048

HAWAIIZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote