View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018   #33
-=Jeff=-

Default Re: Project progress.... 92'ZR-1

Well, I will offer my suggestion and advice on issues if/ when you have them.

I was just pointing out that you said you cut brackets, which was physical. While part of me was interested in your set-up, as many were. From what I understand you made your own brackets. So I would not want the specific info from you anyway, as yours is a 1 off setup on a car not really tested so who knows the safety of it.

The turn off or where we might think you are just here to get info and not share is you would say nothing about your set-up. I was curious in the mechanism of mounting, nothing beyond that, meaning were they direct bolt on or were they mounted with adapters.

You saved money, great. I did a similar thing with coil overs and I posted pictures. I had some custom parts made to run universal coil overs on my car. I never sold them or gave dimensions, but I showed pictures..

No hard feelings, I was just trying to understand your perspective. I think the more I type and we converse the more I understand the not wanting to share details.. but then if you said, yeah I made a custom bracket, then we get an idea of work involved and this might have not spun this far.

Good luck with the injectors (I still run stock sizes)
1990 Corvette ZR-1 #1051
Watson Headers (2" Primary) - 3" Magnaflow Bullet cats - LT4 Catback
Late Model IH - Plenum
Coilovers - 4.10s
Custom Interior
NCM Lifetime Member #978