View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019   #7
JThomas

Default Re: Hey everyone....Question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyin ryan View Post
Hello everyone. Been 'Forever' since I've logged in on here. Hope everybody is well and Happy Holidays.

Question....What's the current market for 'Real' deal factory A-molds? Anything? I have a set sitting doing nothing. I'm not going to throw out overused words like 'Mint' or 'Perfect' but...you could eat off the inside of them. Literally.

I also have a set of 93-95 405 HP heads. Brand new in their factory GM boxes. Complete the way they came from GM, valves, springs, cam covers etc., etc. Again, not doing anything but sitting under a bench. I'm well aware the market on this (ZR-1/LT-5) stuff is small (tiny).

The heads take up less space than the wheels (rims still have factory rubber on). Figured if it was worthwhile maybe I'd move them along. I still have a lot of other ZR-1/LT-5 related parts/pieces/collectible's but these are the ones I'd be more inclined to move, primarily because of space.

Appreciate any opinions on the temperature, call it, of the market these days.

Thanks fella's. Be good...
Ryan, two years ago I picked up a set of factory A-molds for $750.00. It was a lucky purchase, because I contacted the owner looking for exhaust. He happened to have the wheels, which were mounted with old rubber. They were in great shape. I'm currently using them on my car.

Pictures might help the pricing and potential sale.
NCM Master Ambassador
NCM Lifetime Member
Former NCM Board Member
1991 ZR-1 Melon Copper Metallic/Black
1992 ZR-1 Bright Red/Black (Sold)
1995 ZR-1 Bright Aqua/Gray (Sold)
2012 ZR1 Super Sonic Blue / Dark Titanium
JThomas is offline   Reply With Quote