Thread: f.s 1995 ZR-1
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021   #30
lisounds

Default Re: f.s 1995 ZR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlipmd View Post
Yes, everybody agrees this is a nice car, and I'm not knocking it for what it is, but your ad has been up here for over 2 years as well as on the other Corvette forum, without any buyers or serious offers. Maybe time to seriously think about a more reasonable asking price? Or put it on BAT and see if you can get an offer on there? What you have is a time capsule museum piece garage queen paperweight and I think most people on here would rather have a Zr-1 they can happily drive rather than look at it sitting in the garage taking up space. That is a luxury most people on here do not want or cannot afford and time has proven that. GLWYS.
if you are not interested in purchasing my car please move on .

if you need to express your opinion feel free to pm me or give me a call.

I do have the luxury of owning a multi car collection. when and if someone desires a perfect '95z "garage queen" or "paper weight "as you called my car then i would be delighted to make it happen for them.
I am honored to own this zr-1 and as far as driving them i have other cars to handle that task.
I truly believe if a person wished they could have purchased one new well this is the next best thing a car with 2,750 miles
thank you to all for the kind words

Currently in my Stable:

1978 PACE CAR L-82 4SPD "Triple Crown Winner"
1979 TRANS AM Bandit Edition 400 4 spd WS6 Y84 W72
1981 PORSCHE 930 TURBO
1995 ZR1 Red / Black
2004 Z06 Yellow / Black
2010 C6 Grand Sport Convertible Red/Black

Last edited by lisounds; 07-25-2021 at 07:27 PM.
lisounds is offline   Reply With Quote