View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021   #113
Prez1967

Default Re: Meet Bluey! 1994 #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdpanzer View Post
Original factory looking shims can be hard to find. Before I did my last alignment I got a selection of used take offs from Mirrock that cleaned up as good as new.

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
Great tip! I was going to call them anyway and get a spare tail light harness for when its time to wire up my Euro rear lights. Will add it to the order.

Got a little frisky at work today and ordered a NRG Quick Release adaptor and Sparco Ring steering wheel 🥳

Have to wait until Monday to call some companies and get some info and fabricating fixed brackets for some replacement seats im curious about. The shaved seat cushion that my upholsterer made improved my seating position some, but id love to sit lower and further rearward. The Tillett B5 shown below would be my best option but curious about comfort. The Cobra Nogaro might fit the cabin aesthetics better but may sacrifice space.

My plan is to order a Tillett and if it doesnt meet my needs, i can go for the Nogaro and use the Tillett for a driving simulator project ive wanted to build for some time (win/win)

Anyone know of any shops in MD/DC/VA that can make some custom seat brackets?

Ive noticed Corbeau sells C4 brackets and people claim the Corbeau A4 lowers the factory seating position by a couple inches (theres an option to shave the seat bottom as well) but ive never been a fan of Corbeau?s quality.
1994 #353 "Bluey"
Prez1967 is offline   Reply With Quote