View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022   #293
HAWAIIZR-1

Default Re: How old are the ZR-1 owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARP TEN View Post
Flattery will get you everywhere, Craig. Hope you can retire as soon as you want--I guarantee you will enjoy it. I retired fully about 8 years ago and really semi retired seven years before that and sold BMWs and MINIs at a local dealer for fun (not profit). No regrets at all. Just this weekend we had our 8 year old granddaughter up for an overnight and had to grocery shopping; she lit up and said "Can we go in the Corvette, Pop?" the next day when working on a project with her, I said we probably should go to the hardware store for a couple small parts. She once gain said, "Can we go in the Corvette?" Retirement doesn't get any better than that. --Bob
Thanks Bob! The money is easy and great with the best job in my life, but I think I have to let it go and walk away. Since COVID I have not had a chance to spend time with my parents. Mom will be 89 and Dad will be 92 next month; I need to spend quality time with them while they are alive and healthy as I missed so much because of moving around the world with the military.

Time with your granddaughter and her time with you money cannot buy and invaluable. That's awesome and she is going to be hooked now. I see the two Dennis's here with their grandkids on FB and it's lovely to see. Take care and I hope we both outlive our dicks with no regrets. (Quote by Willie Nelson and you)
1995 #228 Black/Black with Dunn Heads
ZR-1 owner since September 2003
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #0074
NCM Lifetime Member #2048

Last edited by HAWAIIZR-1; 08-14-2022 at 05:43 PM.
HAWAIIZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote