Thread: Mediocre A/C
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2023   #9
zyal8r

Default Re: Mediocre A/C

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARP TEN View Post
Hi Mike--I just posted this on another thread the other day. Tried to send it via PM but I can't see in my system that it got to you. So here it is. Hope it helps. --Bob

Originally Posted by phrogs View Post
I also have no idea why the photos twisted on me. I resized them and still twisted click on them and they are right side up.

Hey Phrogs--If you took them with an iPhone the default setting for it is landscape and if you post pix taken vertically on some websites they will be flipped 90 degrees. One solution for this (there may be others) is to load them onto a Windows computer and use the Paint program. Open each in Paint, select rotate, rotate first right, then rotate left, then save it. That will remove that default landscape setting and you can straighten them with any program and they will stay. You can also edit them on the iPhone, which allows you to flip them, but I don't know if that makes the change permanent. I know this sounds a bit cumbersome, but I have been doing it for a long time and normally just have a few pics to correct at a time and it is no problem for me., I also use the simple Windows program Microsoft Office (mine is a 2010 version) to crop, lighten and make other simple editing changes. Give it a try and see if it works. If it doesn't, well, the advice you get from me is worth what you pay for it!
Hi Bob - thank you! I read this on phrogs' thread the other day and appreciate you pasting it here for me. I will definitely give it a try. I think I had gotten this to work on other pictures I've posted, but, this time was more stubborn. Will try again when I get a minute, thanks!

Mike
1995 ZR-1 #004 - Yellow/Black
1996 LT4 #3828 - Yellow/Beige/LT4/Z51 - 1 of 4
zyal8r is online now   Reply With Quote