View Single Post
Old 01-20-2024   #19
Blak90zr1

Default Re: Anyone from Hawaii?

Okay, I saved the Amazon led strip item from the other post you provided and put it on my wish list. For now I am going to just replace the bulbs X4 and then I bought 3m Strip Caulk to use for sealing the red plastic lens to the metal cover before I bolt it to the car. I had to carefully remove silicone that was holding it from the previous owner. It took me an hour to break it loose without damaging anything. I think the 3m black strip caulk will work fine to seal the light assembly in the metal cover. It should also allow it to be removed again easily if needed. It appears that the foam gasket is hard to find and discontinued. Maybe that's why using a waterproof led strip would be nice. My car has 1995 ZR1 rims on it and I really want the salad shooters. I am a stock kind of person. I just love how the salad shooters make the car stand out as a 1990. However, these 95 spoke ones are pretty handsome. I just purchased 3 ignition key blanks with the proper resistance and I am going to search for the door keys. I would like the GM logo ones for the door keys too. Furthermore, I am searching for a 1990 valet /power key. Hmmm what else, that's all I can think of for now.
Blak90zr1 is offline   Reply With Quote