View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008   #15
rkreigh

Default Re: Quarterly Publication

Well having "been around" and member of all but the original ZR-1 Net Registry I disagree.

so here's an example of how we differ

we're putting our money where our mouth is.

for ANYONE (other than board members) who submits an article that is accpeted by the editor, you get either your choice of a free T shirt or Hat. Article can be anything of interest. but no copies of existing stuff please, and please don't waste time on jokes, this is a serious offer so please submit a serious article (although it can be funny, humour is encouraged!)

for the "best article" voted by the board for each newsletter (one per quarter) you get $50 CASH!!!

OK, now, get to writing!!! the club newsletter is only as good as the input, and you only get what you incent so hopefully this will encourage folks to get involved.

it's not too late to make the June Newsletter, but please be prompt. if you miss the cut off for june, don't worry, we'll still award the credits for the next issue so you can't lose.

the ZR-1 Net Registry is a formal corporation NOT run by one person, so no, this time it's different and might I add better. never before did the club give back to the members and offer as much for as little. so I am not being to biased as I think most would agree.

thanks for the feedback, please let me know if you have any questions.

please submit your articles!
rkreigh is offline   Reply With Quote