View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009   #27
flyin ryan

Default Re: Lets see our Canadian ZR-1s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdn ZR1 95 View Post
Love the plates Ryan. I thought the '90 should be the FLYIN 0 when I first looked at your plate sequence.
Thanks for your comments fella's . I was waiting for a remark about the plates...so here's the explanation. FLYIN is my original plate i've has forever, 20+ years, it's on my Stingray. FLYIN 2 is currently on my daily driver (Duramax). When I bought my 90 in 2006 the obvious next choice was FLYIN 3, at this stage of the game I had no intention of buying anything else. Not very long after , I bought my 95, everybody calls them the 'Bookends', first & last-same colors, next plate up was FLYIN 4...simple enough so far . In 2007 I bought my 93 (Ruby) so FLYIN 5 was next in line. The 'Number' after FLYIN was never intended to correspond with the year of the cars but it was easy/obvious to switch them around & have two of the three line up with the years. Ssooo that's my story, like it or not .