View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010   #8
bdw18_123

Default Re: What's your color choice for LT5s?

I'm kinda on the fence with this as well. I picked metallic silver for the poll, but I'm still deciding what color/scheme I want on my LT5. I have a folder with a ton of pictures of LT5's I've been collecting with all kinds of different colors (stock ones as well) to help me get an idea of what I want.

But I have to say, out of all the ones I've seen, I really like -=Jeff=-'s metallic red LT5 the most. Especially the polished part on the plenum, really gives a good contrast and sets it off very nicely.

I'm thinking I'm gonna probably have the main color be the metallic silver, then do some highlights in red or black or both, maybe polish the top part of my plenum like -=Jeff=-'s is. Haven't really decided on the specific scheme yet. Or maybe I'll just go with everything in the metallic silver and do the lettering on the plenum (numbers red, words black). Decisions, decisions!

1990 Corvette ZR-1 [/B][I]
White/Flame Red, #2299, mostly stock, 144K miles.[/I]
-Cams timed to the '93-'95 405HP LT5 stock timing.
-IAT sensor relocated to below front bumper.
-Haibeck hoops installed in airduct.
-OBX cat-back exhaust.
[COLOR=DarkRed][B](SOLD - December 2012 [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed][B]:hello:)[/B][/COLOR]

1993 Corvette Coupe
Black/Black, 6-speed
(SOLD - October 2009 :hello:)
bdw18_123 is offline   Reply With Quote