View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010   #14
tomtom72

Default Re: F-1...Less than a month away

Is that a Sauber? Anyway, great for you guys!

Oh well I guess the USF1 boys didn't have enough time to build their car from scratch. I would like to know why the management at F1 forbids the USF1 boys giving interviews about what happened. It would be nice to know.

Soooooo, what did you guys think of the race? I thought the race was going to be a bit boring at the front anyway. Vettle looked to be having the measure of everyone at the front till his exhaust cracked. I was kind of surprised that the Brawn team didn't do better in qualifying. The Ferrari boys look to be a bit more ready than McLaren or Brawn? I would have liked to see if Alonso could have caught up to Vettle without a broken exhaust.

The scraps from about mid pack to the back looked to be entertaining. I just wish they could some how show more of that stuff as those guys were having plenty of racing back there. Okay they were all 5 seconds or more off of the pace, but it's nice to watch people contest a position.

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote