View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010   #15
Gunny

Default Re: BG 20th celebration Picture thread

FINALLY got the pics processed, organized & uploaded. I left for home immediately after the Banquet and a normal 7 hour drive turned into 11+ hours with heavy fog in Tennessee & north Georgia plus a bad accident had 5 lanes closed on southbound I-75 in Atlanta. Got about 45 minutes sleep before Sunday rehearsals that couldn't be missed. Didn't have enough "wheaties" left Sunday night to update my website.

Took over 1200 photos at BG and have uploaded 479 for viewing. Click HERE for the 20th Anniv. Gathering pics. Had a few "spoils" which I deleted but had a lot of "duplicates" and I chose to include what seemed to be the best looking pics.

All photos have been optimized for web viewing & are not very suitable for printing, etc. If you see photos that you absolutely have to have, shoot me an email and we'll figure out the best way to get you what you want. I shot everything between 10 & 15 megapixels which doesn't email so well so I'll either upload to a file server the high res pics or I'll burn a CD & send. I'm going to be somewhat time deprived until August so please be patient. One possibility might be to burn CDs or DVDs and bring them with me to Carlisle for those who will be there.

If any of you have photos of stuff that I didn't include (like the midnite plenum pull) & you don't have a place to upload/post, contact me so that I can get them & host them for you.

And if you have the time, please browse the rest of my website. Suggestions & "friendly" criticism is always welcomed ... helps me to continue to improve the website. Thanks.

Oh, and one more thing ... the Gathering was a BLAST ... and all you guys (and gals) were absolutely terrific. Thanks for a most memorable experience.

George
Founding Member #14
www.zrwon.com
Gunny is offline   Reply With Quote