View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010   #9
A26B

Default Re: South Texas ZR-1 BBQ Weekend 11/5 to 11/7/2010 in New Braunfels

OK folks.......

South Texas ZR-1 BBQ is getting close. This is an outstanding time of year to hang out in New Braunfels with lots of fun & interesting things to go see & do when you're not hangin out at Corey's shop or Glen & Mary's deer ranch. I think they have cold beer !

1. Bring the girls to for shopping at San Marcos. If not the biggest of it's kind, it should be. Right time of year to start buying Christmas gifts too.

2. Lukenbach, TX, with Willy, Waylon and the boys. Well, certainly not Waylon anymore & probably not Willy. BUT, theres lots of good, live music on the stage from several different bands and plenty of cold beer. So pull up a rock, have a sit down and enjoy.

3. Wurstfest: The best we have ever been to. it's huge and so much great food. Pork chop on a stick, sausages, sandwiches, ice cream. Ever done the chicken dance? Oh yeah!! Did I mention cold beer??

4. Gruen's Hall: Just down the road from Corey's shop. Supposedly the oldest dance hall in Texas. it is old, there seems to always be a live band playing (country music of course), great atmosphere and did I already mention...... cold beer in long neck bottles?

Let's get it on. Let Glen & Mary know you are coming so they can plan the food accordingly.

This is a Registry sponsored event, so show your support and attend.
A26B is offline   Reply With Quote