View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014   #40
Hib Halverson

Default Re: Brighter Aftermarket Headlamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON View Post
No mention of the re lensing option that you can get with the HID alternative I mentioned. (snip)
There is no mention of the re-lensing option because the product review was not about CorvetteHID.com's product, however, I've made mention of that option in an earlier post to this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hib Halverson View Post
I've, also, researched CorvetteHID.com's product to the limit that its web site allows and I agree that a "relensing" service is an attractive feature, especially, if you drive in places were vehicles ahead kick-up little rocks and stones or you drive where your front end gets sandblasted at night.
Tell you what "Goldcylon"–you seem quite unhappy with this thread and devoted to HIDs. In the interest of fairness, let me suggest this comparison: bring your car to where I do my headlight testing and I'll do a second product evaluation story which compares the two systems. I do my testing west of the Los Angeles area on SR1 between the town of Lompoc, CA and where SR1 meets US101 north of Gaviota. To properly compare the two, we'd have to test your car in the same place.

Let me know what you think.
current owner 19 VIN 1878
Hib Halverson is offline   Reply With Quote