Thread: 1991 Zs
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014   #15
Dime

Default Re: 1991 Zs

Damn every time I come back to these pictures guys, they make me love these cars more and more. They always say to appreciate something, you have to see it in person, and these cars are the definition of that for me. But, you guys did a great job taking pictures. They really show off the lines of these cars better than any other pictures I've seen.

And man, whom ever designed these cars knew what "just right" and "just enough" meant. He, she, they new exactly what proportions made a car look like what the British call "the business." He made a nice elegant shape and stopped. He didn't unnecessarily keep going and add wings and scoops and slots and cuts and this hump and that shape. He was on a good day, drew it out, and said "yep, that's just right. That's what it needs to be." The cars shape carries it's character, not a bunch of excess crap placed on it. I mean just look at them. They look like they could go 300mph and be happy about it. They're low, flat, lean, and mean. They just have a certain character about them. They have that old school jet fighter swagger about them. Like an f-14, or maybe the old hustlers that some have nicknamed c4s "bombers" after. They just say "I'm fast as hell and I know I'm fast as hell."

Last edited by Dime; 08-20-2014 at 06:39 PM.
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote