Thread: NCRS judging
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014   #16
Jetjock

Default Re: NCRS judging

Quote:
Originally Posted by taximan View Post
I will be more than happy to help anyone with questions or suggestions. Just post in the NCRS section of this forum.
I, for one, will take you up on this. I have been a member of NCRS for several years now but have done nothing with it because I have a 92 ZR-1 that needs help in a lot of areas. Gave up on that idea. However, I just bought a 93 Ruby Red Z that looks like it could be the one. It does have some minor issues such as the dim switch doesn't work, it has a K&N air filter on it and it has slotted, drilled brakes on it. Car looks gorgeous. I looked at the NCRS manual for the car and I noticed a lot of mistakes in the pictures and content.

This Ruby is my seventh Vette that I have owned. I have had three ZR-1's along with a 2002 pewter metallic coupe, a 1989 dark blue coupe, a 2003 A. E. coupe, and a 1991 black coupe. I work on my own cars. I fly jets for an airline and I am very detailed oriented. The thing that I am concerned with is judges, that go with this manual, would deduct stuff for things are supposed to be like that if that makes any sense. I have a few things to care of on the car first but I would welcome any direction in achieving my goal.

Thanks,

If I feel the need for speed,
I just think about flying the B-777.

1989 Dk Blue Coupe lost in divorce
1991 Black Coupe SOLD
1992 Black ZR-1 #423 SOLD!
1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniversary ZR-1 #334
1995 Black ZR-1 taken by ex-wife
2002 Pewter Coupe no idea where it is
2003 50th Anniversary Corvette #No idea what number SOLD!
ZR-1 Net Registry #516
Grand Sport Lifetime Member
NCM Lifetime #1468
ZR-1 Net Registry Board Secretary
Jetjock is offline   Reply With Quote