View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023   #40
QB93Z

Default Re: On The Road Again... Jim & Lyndi's 2023 ZR-1 Road Trip to Yellowstone

Day 16 - Saturday: We left the resort in the morning and turned on to I-80 to drive to to Provo. About 1 mile later, the ZR-1 stalled and died and would not restart. We called AAA and a rollback got us back to the Resort. I did a little troubleshooting and found that the pumps were running but there was no fuel pressure to the fuel rail. I removed the Fuel Pump Assembly and found the pump output hose was disconnected from the fuel tubing. I reinstalled the hose and reassembled the car, and we were on the road again in about a an hour and a half.

Day 17 - Sunday: We left Park City and drove to Monticello, Utah. We took a scenic route south to I-70, west of Green River. Then turned south on UT-24, a National Scenic Byway. At Hanksville we turned onto UT-95, one of the most scenic roads in the country. At Hite we got to see the area that used to be Lake Powell and is now a narrow river. Continuing on, we passed Natural Bridges National Monument. We reached US-191 south of Blanding, UT.

Day 18 - Monday: We started early and drove to Durango, Colorado to ride the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. We are in Silverton now and I am having trouble posting again. We take the train back to Durango tomorrow, Tuesday. One of my brothers is going to meet us in Durango and we will visit for a while. I will get to work on the picture posting problem (PPP) after we get to Gunnison on Wednesday.

Jim
QB93Z is offline   Reply With Quote