View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017   #12
edram454

Default Re: New member, former C5 Z06 owner, considering a ZR-1

Adam, I have recently sold my zr1 to buy a c5 2003 z06. Looks like we are going the opposite directions. I loved my zr1 but love my z06 better. I find it more user friendly, more powerful and kind of holds in value better but who cares about value at this point. try to get a modded zr1 so it can be relevant compared to new cars coming out. zr1's have a great history and a story to tell. rare they are. If you get a stocker I hope you just like cruising down the boulevard and no spirited driving. It is a buyers market on these zr1's so be picky and pick the best of the litter. I strongly suggest you buy modded. I see you are in texas so you can go to Corey Hendersons shop and he will take care of your beast if you do buy one. Good luck in your search.

1990 #3028..siamese ported plen/hous/SGC/fidanza/DRM LTHeaders/DRM roll cage/camber rod/drilled slot rotors hawk track pads/grand sport calipers/full corsa exhaust/Hurst/NO cats/custom SGC chip/cbeamplate/315's on all 4/intake water plugged/smog removed..RC injectors/LED lights..SHOULD NOT HAVE PUT ALL THE MONEY IN IT.. SOLD.
edram454 is offline   Reply With Quote