Thread: 1990 ZR-1 #1322
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016   #5
8cam

Default Re: 1990 ZR-1 #1322

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussMcB View Post
Wow. That IS quite a change. Congrats.

Sad to hear about the decision to sell the ZR-1. I'm sure tit wasn't an easy decision. It's a great car. It was good that it went to you after storage. You've done a great job with it.

Couldn't you buy a tow bar for it and pull it behind the RV? :-)
Believe me I considered it! But part of the plan is doing some offroading out west, and I don't think the ZR-1 is the right vehicle to hit Moab. I really considered storing it because this seriously is one of the best cars I've owned. But then I'd be doing it the same disservice the original owner did when he stored it for 13 years. This car should be driven and enjoyed. Hey it would look great next to yours, you'd have a Georgia Tech thing going. You need a black one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Maz View Post
...actually preferred ever since I was an infant!

Nice, fully sorted, proven running great car, with pristine set of wheels...the easy decision in this case will be for the buyer for sure.

*Isn't that a ZR-Onebago??...
LOL me too. The wheels aren't pristine, but they are good. They do have some dings and smudges that the pics don't show, but I'm happy with them. This would be an outstanding car for anyone, turnkey, ready to go anywhere.
'90 ZR-1 #1322 Daily Driver, 64k and counting
Black/Gray
[IMG]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb49/mlitherland/IMG_0326_zps3d50d8cb.jpg[/IMG]
8cam is offline   Reply With Quote