Thread: c7 showed up
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013   #14
taximan

Default Re: c7 showed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancePearson View Post
Saw and followed my first C7 today locally. I liked the roof line but it looks smaller to me and watching the owner get in there is no way that I would fit so it's a complete moot point. The dealer has one with the Z51 suspension and options which is what they want to sell that is listed at $85,000 plus sales tax.

I'll attach a couple photos. All the sports cars with power are now going to the wind tunnels and coming up with very similar answers save lamborghini who remains different. It looked far better in person than in photos. The roof line from windshield on back with all the vents in the car is just stunningly good lines visually. The rest looks a lot like they put tires on a frame and built the body more or less around the tires which are narrower than what's stock on our Z's.

Too much money for me and if I were going to spend it it would likely not be on a C7 especially since I can't get in it.

I dont know where the $85K comes from ? Here is a current quote from Kerbeck in A.C., with Z51 package. If you drive these cars, you'll be impressed.

2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe 2LT with Z51 Performance Package
Price$61,500*

View Standard Equipment

MSRP from$59,005Destination Freight Charge$995OptionsTorch Red$0Kalahari, Perforated Mulan leather seating surfaces$0Z51 5-split spoke Silver-painted aluminum wheels$07-speed manual transmission$0Competition Sport bucket seats$2,495Options Total$2,495MSRP62,495

Request Quote

Exterior:FrontBackSide
Interior:FrontSide

Some selected configurations, options, accessories, and/or colors may not be shown on image.
1995 "Last" Admiral Blue ZR1 #438
Member # 760
NCM Lifetime member #1005
NCRS # 23110

[I][B]Sting Rays Corvette Club of Florida
Gold Coast Corvettes Club[/B][/I]
taximan is offline   Reply With Quote