View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018   #13
spork2367

Default Re: I saw a 86 Narrowbody prototype for sale

No hard feelings over the post, but even someone with money is going to be turned off by the “if you have to ask...” comment.

I think most people who frequent the forum are aware of what the car is. The car really isn’t anything more than a narrow body with an LT5, no matter what the provenance is.

It sucks about the fire. I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone’s collector car regardless of value or rarity.

200k? Not in a million years. Not that it’s an unrealistic figure for a car of that significance in general, but because of what the car is specifically. A c4.

As it sits, with all the extras, it’s probably worth 20-50k to someone who is in love with zr1s, has deep pockets, and/or a lot of free time.

I hope some does purchase it and continue the project.

Best of luck with the sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurovettes View Post
Hi Guys - I had some trouble getting logged into the net - now its OK
sorry you all feel bad about my post.

On today of the Royal Wedding I can now post a reply

This car is more than just a narrow body with a zr1 engine - its the earliest survivor of the LT5 program.

It comes with SO much history and paperwork that I collected from the time I saved it from the junkyard in UK to now.

I also have a load more prototype stuff including another chassis (as in HotB) and ph1 engine, 6 spd trans etc

The whole package of exclusivity should be valued in XS of $200k

I am in California now back in Uk June 1st I can be contacted keef@eurovettes.com at any time

Cheers
Keith
I hope the gathering is a great success - so sorry I cant be there
spork2367 is offline   Reply With Quote