Thread: Fuse Help
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014   #18
WVZR-1

Default Re: Fuse Help

10 AMP is radio, B CONV is cigar lighter and B+ for the accessory harness in console, I CONV is "switched" wire in console.

10 AMP top is L INST which does a multitude of LEFT functions, left door courtesy, LH window switch, Heater and AC control, DIC. Power mirror and radio control lamps. There's a R INST 10 AMP in the main block. It does get confusing on the '91.

The fuse value in the AUX 2 is deceiving, in your snapshot the value of the fuse is above the fuse and the function of the fuse is under the fuse. Next time you look the lower 10 AMP says RADIO below it. It took me a little to sort out your snapshot, it's dramatically different from the labeling of the AUX 1 where value and function are combined.

OP is likely ready to kick all our a$$es but I really believe he just needs to concentrate on the CRUISE fuse, the CTSY fuse and check each component separately if those fuses are good. I believe he should be good to go with no major issues! That's all I intended was to get the OP to concentrate on only those 2 fuses and circuits so that he could disregard the removal of the RH hush-panel etc.

Last edited by WVZR-1; 07-14-2014 at 04:29 PM.
WVZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote