View Single Post
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #5
WARP TEN

Default Re: Goodyear F1 vs Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4

I put Michelin Pilot Sports on my '95 back in 2013. Got them at Costco. They had the right front size but Michelin only had 335 width rears in 17" so I went with them. They fit fine and were a great improvement over the Sumis I had then. On my 2016 Z06, I installed Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+ZPs (runflats; the predecessor to the A/S4s) to replace the OEM summer only Pilot Sports when they wore out at 20,000 miles in 2020. The all seasons have been great. They eliminate fears of being caught in the rain or snow and effectively extend my driving season a month. I don't track the Z06 but have run them on a couple track touring sessions and they handled fine. I strongly recommend the Michelin all seasons and Costco as well for their cost, service and warranty. However if you are running bigger than the 17" wheels you might want to find an installer with the Hunter Revolution tire changing machines to insure your rims are protected. I did that for the Z06 with 19" and 20" chrome wheels. But the Costco near me did fine work on several of my cars--they just don't have the Hunter machine.--Bob
2016 Long Beach Red Z06 #10281 "POPS Z"
1995 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN"--Haibeck 350/510 package, 4.10s, Hurst, Stock Exhaust with QTP Cutouts
--Sold but still running strong
1993 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING"
--Sold but still running strong, now with more than 120,000 miles
1967 Marlboro Maroon/Saddle Corvette Coupe 300 hp/4-spd
--Sold a long time ago
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
NCM Lifetime Member
Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
"Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"

Last edited by WARP TEN; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:06 PM.
WARP TEN is offline   Reply With Quote