View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017   #33
edram454

Default Re: New member, former C5 Z06 owner, considering a ZR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
I actually have every idea what I'm talking about. Though I'm not sure what your "coming from you" comment meant. Though it doesn't really matter, I shouldn't have posted my comment. I was in s bad mood and went off on you. That was not the right thing to do and I apologize
I said coming from you was that I was surprised at your rough comment. I have always known you to be kind and fair to all forum members. I respect you as a moderator and that is what surprised me from your comment. We all have bad days and I fully understand. You dont have to apologize for anything. I wish I didnt have to sell my zr1 but it just didnt fit in my future plans because of maintenance. I think I am in the position to make a comment and have an opinion since I owned both and drove them at the same times. I was able to compare the two cars and come to an assessment.

In the end, I do cheer for the zr1 whenever it makes the news or wins something. I do migrate right to one if I see one in a show. I know all the upsides to the car but also know some of the downsides to owning one. This forum is a very positive support system for these cars. Without this site, the car would be a goner!! If you want to see the zr1 I sold check out ebay. I understand the dealer that bought it is posting it up for 27000! He paid 10 grand less to obtain it and has done nothing to it. It wont bring the money. Tell me how I know!

1990 #3028..siamese ported plen/hous/SGC/fidanza/DRM LTHeaders/DRM roll cage/camber rod/drilled slot rotors hawk track pads/grand sport calipers/full corsa exhaust/Hurst/NO cats/custom SGC chip/cbeamplate/315's on all 4/intake water plugged/smog removed..RC injectors/LED lights..SHOULD NOT HAVE PUT ALL THE MONEY IN IT.. SOLD.
edram454 is offline   Reply With Quote