View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024   #15
HAWAIIZR-1

Default Re: Anyone from Hawaii?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak90zr1 View Post
My friend wants to have a retire place in Kamakura. He is a surfer. I love Aomori and the countryside though. Actually as far as the 3rd brake light, I am just trying to get everything working. Ah the cruise nights are not that great but that's all we have here. Honestly, as a newbie I did not know there was a mod but suspected that there must be...I mean c'mon. I have a little dream of bringing some of my cars to Japan and drive, fix, and store them there. My son is Japanese so possibly just put everything in his name, enjoy, and when I go to heaven, he can have everything. Driving on some of the country roads are the best or any open roads there. Everyone respects each other!
Howzit Keith! I am back at home in Kamakura and one the reasons we bought a house here. My wife knew I need to be near the beach and surf. I sold my board but looking to get into SUP or kayaking instead. Haven?

not been to Aomori yet any spring will be my first visit to Misawa. It is so much easier to just replace the bulb strip with LED strip. There?
is a post in her somewhere that I did or others did. Yep, Japan is amazing for touring cars here. The best roads and great car scenes and shows.

That would be amazing if you brought a car or two here. The initial inspection isa pain and expensive unless outside of the emissions testing requirement. I brought two ZR-1s here, but my 90 went back to US and I sold it. Yeah, respect is nice in this service country. Aloha! 🤙🏼
1995 #228 Black/Black with Dunn Heads
ZR-1 owner since September 2003
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #0074
NCM Lifetime Member #2048

Last edited by HAWAIIZR-1; 01-14-2024 at 06:57 PM.
HAWAIIZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote