View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014   #18
Fully Vetted

Default Re: Mid Texas meet anyone?

Ok, it's set. I just talked to the Buffalo Chamber of Commerce and they have 2 parks. The Buffalo Stampede festival is in one park (downtown) but the other park was the one I was thinking of. There is a pavilion we can use and plenty of parking with restrooms. It's on the Northbound service road between 79 and 164. It's called Shelley Pate Park:

Houston group take the 79 exit, turn right and then turn left onto the service road. It's right up on the right where the water tower is.

Dallas group take the 164 exit, cross over the hwy and turn right on the 2 way service road. It's down on the left.

Austin group will probably come in on 79.

There is actually a car show going on at the festival at the other park so maybe we can crash that if we feel like it. It's being put on by the local Porsche club I believe she said (her husband has a Porsche but she is a big Corvette fan).

Any questions let me know...

1994 AB/Grey #141

430 RWHP/392 RWTQ

FBI Lyposuction / Secondaries relieved of duty / SW Long Tube Headers / Corsa Exhaust / FIC SS Injectors / MSD Coils / Lightweight Pulleys / Corey tuned
B & M Shifter / Aluminum Flywheel / Samco Hoses / Shelby Series One's / C4 No Flex Frame Stiffener

BBC - Bling By Carter:
Custom ZR-1 Center Caps / Custom Plenum Plate / Air Box Knobs / TB Cover / Oil Filter Cover
Fully Vetted is offline   Reply With Quote