View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021   #53
Polo-1

Default Re: porting injector housings to 36MM

Not sure who Kris is.

My story as I know it or remember it:

I built the 402 back in 2008-10. Heads were brand new, and porting by GVD. Cams from Pete, they are stage II Not Petes grind the old school stage II's.Had new GM lifters.The intake was built from Bill K. GVD had to fix the mess Bill made. Block was a 91 used has Ron Woods HD liners @ 4inch bore. JE pistons coated, top and sides plus other features. Rods are Crower. Crank is Moldex, nothing fancy will look like a factory crank with mallory in the rear ( I think). Bottom end is still on factory bolts ( 2-bolt main block .) Few other stuff.

I ran it for 20-40 miles. I screwed the drivers side intake cam timing. Nothing hurt just pissed me off. Then had to get a C6 Z06....

I sold it to Jim Donahue back in 2010-11? Jim had it till he died in 2016. Never installed it. David ( in MD) forgot his last name...
He called me and asked about it. I think he somehow got it from the Jims family. David sold it to someone and they were going to have a handbuilt sheet metal intake made for it? Something like that. I never heard anymore about it. Lost track of it.

All that I know for sure is it would kick the S#*@ out of Todd's motor 😝

I wish😀

Last edited by Polo-1; 03-31-2021 at 09:37 PM.
Polo-1 is offline   Reply With Quote