View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022   #97
rkreigh

Default Re: New Owners/National list of Z Shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrracer View Post
IMHO
Graham Behan should have his own special status above all the rest. His depth of knowledge with the LT5 is far beyond anyone else. From being involved with design to modification I can not think of anyone who comes near his depth of understanding and attention to detail. I am sure many shops here have called him for information.
That is where my car is and I know I have nothing to worry about. He even Repaired pieces from another shops work. Found all the missing parts I did not get.fixed damaged electrical fx3 and the like.
He is the guy. He is worth the drive.
Robin
Amen~! some of my best times were hanging with Graham after John passed. Graham has forgotten more than we'll ever know and has built the lt5 in the most amazing configurations. Riding around with Will in his TT 385 ruined me. Graham, now that you aren't with LPE, can you do more TT LT5s??? I've punched up the LS engines but they just don't have the moxy and sex appeal of the lt5

I can see graham mastering the lt6 as he's an engineer ameritus and can figure it out and make it better, regardless of what it is.

Graham, hope to see you again soon, the LSV needs love.
rkreigh is offline   Reply With Quote